Yet another success of the Tri-Anthropo-Type Paschalidis Model. The report entitled: “Tri-Anthropo-Type business Model. A new tool for the interpretation of entrepreneurship motives and business behavior”, has been accepted in the 9th International Conference for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Regional Development: Responsible Entrepreneurship, Vision, Development and Ethics, occurring on the 23rd and 24th of June 2016 in Bucharest, Romania. This paper examines the factors that encourage individuals to become entrepreneurs, as well as how they can run their businesses successfully by using the Tri-Anthropo-Type Paschalidis Model. It analyzes the personal traits of entrepreneurs, their reactions to psychological pressure, their attitude to life and their way of action during the realization of projects. It explains how individuals make decisions when facing challenges coming from the broader economic and business environment and what motivates them regarding business activity.
- Fear is the killer of Love.
- Tri-Anthropo Type Paschalidis model.
- If we did not allow our minds to store fear, what would remain? There would certainly be a free and creative brain.
- Instead of studyng life… we start living it.
- Man likes more to observe and meditate rather than leave himself to live the present.